Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bound Bound Bound & Rebound


Tonight was not really a great night at work. I won't go into detail, because that's not important. The important part was that many things have been happening and I came home tonight quite discouraged. I posted a status on my facebook after work about what had happened, of course wanting sympathy. Why else do we post the hard things of our lives on our facebooks?
Well I got up to get some kool-aid. By the time I sat back on the couch and put my mac on my lap I already had two responses. "YEESSSSS! Sympathy." One was an uplifting funny comment from my pirate, Sid. The other was from my Love Biscuit, Chad. All he said was "Bound, Bound, Bound and rebound." I knew exactly what this meant and I knew what he was telling me. And you know what? It brought a relaxed smile and a tear to my eye. Yeah. You know what? Things are not as bad as I think they are. I'm doing great. And who cares about one night at work or everything else that is happening. Because they are minute and they mean nothing.This probably means nothing to you, and I'm not feeling like I can take on the world, but I do feel a little more calm about the things I've been stressing about.

Thank goodness I have my jackalope, Chad, around.

Now Sometimes you're up, and sometimes you're down, when you find that you're down, well just look around.  You've still got a body, Good legs, and fine feet. Get your head in the right place, and hey! You're complete!


1 comment:

mm.gma.ar :) said...

Thank-you, Chad, for the reminder -- and thanks, Mand for sharing it with us all! <3 :)