Friday, April 29, 2011

Why I've been so absent lately

Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER! I've been extremely busy.
With what you say? Well here are a few things that have been consuming my time:

Having the most stressful finals week of my life and getting a 3.62 this semester! :)



Going to California to help my sisters put on the best 40th birthday party EVER for our sister, Jacki. (Blog post with more pics soon to come. I promise)



Spending Easter with my amazing nieces and nephews and getting to do photography of their adorable Easter clothes! This is Carly, who is so beautiful and grown up! And look at those big blue eyes. 
(those eyes are NOT photoshopped!)


I promise more blog posts to come! I'm editing the pictures from Jacki's birthday so you can see how insane me and my sisters are. Also, I am trying to blog the things I make as I get ready to go to London, because I leave IN ONE WEEK! WOOHOO! I haven't forgotten about you my faithful friends and readers! I just had a crazy few weeks!

1 comment:

JD and Elena said...

I am SUPER impressed that you got a B in math 1010!!! Way to go!! That is SOO super awesome!
And the party looks way fun too! :)