Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Midsummer's Night's Dreams costume update



As I have said before I am designing the show of a Midsummer's Night's Dream for Box Elder High School. I'm way excited for all of this. I just wanted to update what I've done so far.

This is Helena's dress, to be worn by Becca Norman. I love the pinks and golds. I love the sleeves. They're my favorite part of the whole dress.




This is Helena's Dress. To be worn by Caroline Liston. This fabric was amazing. I was a little disappointed that the girl cast in this part was so much smaller than myself, because That means I'll never be able to wear this costume. :( Oh well. It's still going to look absolutely amazing. Right? RIGHT!





This is the sleeve cuff of McKenzie Larson's...jacket type dress. I did this bead and cord work on it. The dress isn't quite finished, but I'll take a pic when the whole thing is. It's incredibly AWESOME. 
This took me a long time, but it was worth it! I love the way it turned out. 



For those of you reading this post on Facebook, follow my blog! 
Also, if you want to see the pictures larger, go to my blog and click on the pictures
Http://deliciouspossibilities.blogspot.com

1 comment:

MegyKaye said...

um MAKE me one!!! wen the hell you gona take me to a fair so i can dress up and make a fool outa myself! see you in JUNE! ps i posted on my blog after 2 months! your my favorite mandee!!! dont tell the others!