Friday, February 27, 2009

A Package a Package what's in a package?

Okay, so lots of people have been emailing me and asking me what I miss and would like in a package. And at first I was like, oh no, you don't have to send me a package. No it's okay. But then I thought, no. I really miss these things. And why shouldn't I get packages??? So I decided to post a blog. So if you want to send me a package, I wouldn't mind getting these items.

First of all, my address (for packages OR letters OR postcards)


Mandee Shaffer
Wallstrasse 5
61440 Oberursel, Germany

Top Ramen (Oriental and Chicken flavor)
Mac & Cheese
Sour Patch Watermelons
Starbursts
Cheerios
ZipFizz (seriously miss these)
Crystal Light
Cheetos (yummo)
Doritos
Brownie, Cake, Frosting and Cookie mixes.
Chocolate Chips
Country Gravy mix to make biscuits and gravy
Handi-snaks cheese and crackers
Goldfish Crackers
Rice-a-roni and Pasta-Roni
Lorna Doones
Chips Ahoy (both chewy and regular)
ELFudges
Creamsavers
Werther's Originals
Ritz crackers
Twizzlers
Instant Oatmeal, fruit kind
Burt's Beeswax chapstick (not the honey kind, just regular)
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I wanted to read this before I go to Rome in May. Can't find it anywhere here.


Well. That's all i can really think of right now. I wish there was a way for you to send sobes and snapples. But that probably wouldn't work since they're made out of glass.

Things I wish you could send but know you can't:
Bella's chips and Salsa
Bella's Taquitos
Bella's Carlos Special...er...sauced Fajitas
Bella's Mojo de Ajo
Anything Bella's actually
Arby's Beef and Cheddar Melt
Arby's Fries
Mom's Peppersteak
Mom's waffles
Mom's Monkeybread
Nana's Cinamon Rolls
Maple Express's Schezchwan chicken
Chili's southwestern eggroll (why do they have Chili's and TGIFriday's in India, but none in Europe?????)
Kim's Capellini from Rooster's
Chocolate Souffle from Bistro 258

My puppy
My Mom

No comments: