Friday, May 15, 2009

ABC's...only because Kandyce Tagged me...and I love Kandyce

ABC Tag-
A- Addiction - Facebook. And I hate it. Also these little chocolate creme sandwiches you get in germany.
B- Breakfast (what you eat) - Usually cereal or instant Oatmeal (thanks to Lia and Kristi for those)
C- Chocolate or Chips - Bella's chips...with Bella's Salsa. MMMMMMMmmm
D- Dessert or Appetizers - Depends on the dessert and the appetizer. Usually dessert though
E- Essential Items - Burt’s Bees Chapstick. I have like 6 sticks circulating through m y purses and pockets and luggage
F- Favorite Color - RED. it's so sexy!
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms - Mmmmmm. GUMMY BEARS! Sooo good! Esp. here in Germany.
H- Hometown – I would love to Claim Redlands, but I probably should claim North Ogden
I- Indulgence - Code Red Mountain Dew
J- January or July - July…I'm done with winter by Jan, but I'm not done with Summer till September. July has fireworks and swimming and fun!
K- Kids - I never want to Au Pair again. I like being an Aunt, but NOT an Au Pair. And i am NOT ready to be a mother
L- Life isn’t complete without - Coco
M- Most exciting memory - sky diving! I'm taking Jess, my niece, for her 18th birthday
N- Number of brothers & sisters -4 sisters and 5 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples - Mmmm. California Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears - Isolation. Raptors. and a zombie Attack
Q- Quote - I do. Constantly. Right now "She swallowed her Gum" is in my head. (anyone? can you name that movie???)
R- Reading currently - D&C...and...The power of Now.
S- Summer or Spring - I always say Spring, but you know what? I like Summer. It doesn't switch between cold and hot so much in the summer.
T- Toenail color: Pretty hot pink! Woot!
U- Unknown fact about me - Um...I hate jelly with my peanut butter unless it's in a uncrustables. I love those little sandwiches
V- Vacation I want to go on - I want to go back to Hawaii. I just love it there. I also want to go to the Redwood Forest.
W- Walking or Running - Am I late or on time? :)
X- XRay or Ultrasound - Xray.
Y- Your favorite Food - Italian and India.
Z- Zoo or Bowling - BOWLING! AH! I can't wait to go bowling again! I love it!

1 comment:

Kandyce said...

Yay you did it! I love you too btw! Miss your sweet face and can't wait till you come home. Girl's night is def in order! :)