Monday, May 31, 2010

My obsessions



First of all! I'm sorry to those who wanted to see pics of New York and Such and I STILL haven't posted...I lost my cable for my camera...yeeaah....sorry. So as soon as I find those I'll post. 
Second of all. I just wanted to share some things with you. Things that I'm currently obsessed with.
I guess some blogs call them "This week's picks." But I don't know if I'm going to be posting every week. Just thought I'd share.
My Holga, Vera. I love her. She never leaves my side.


These adorable homemade scripture cases I found here!
My new Tom Shoes. They're comfy and light and I love the way they look!



Looking at the world through a fisheye lens! 
I barely even put it on my holga, I just look through it! I love it!




The new Frozen Yogurt place on Riverdale Road, Frogurt! 

No comments: