Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just like my mother

My mother is an amazing woman. I am convinced she is the greatest person in the world and definitely the most amazing mother in the world. 
She taught me so much! I remember my first sewing lesson when I was 4 years old, a skill, as a costume designer, I obviously still use to this day. 
She taught me to love my family, and have a great relationship with them. And I do. My family are my favorite people in the whole world.
She taught me to be happy and optimistic, no matter the situation. Even when I get locked on a train in Germany.
She taught me to cook some of the best foods in the world. Monkey bread, French Dip, Homemade Chicken noodle soup, cookie dough, how to steam asparagus, and pepper steak sandwiches.

Ooooh. yeah. Pepper steak sandwiches on whole wheat buns...I decided to make that for dinner.

Oh yeah...
She also taught me to burn anything I try to toast in the oven.



1 comment:

mm.gma.ar :) said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- LOL!! You know what Jay would say -- "where there's smoke, there's dinner!" Love that picture! Love you, too!! mmmm